At M.J.Harris we’ve carried out a wide range of plaster repairs and refurbishments to many residential properties. Work we’ve completed and services we offer are:
- Patch work
- Repairing ceilings and walls
- Kitchen and Bathroom renovations, replacing plaster walls after removing tiles.
- Ornamental Cornices
- Extensions and New homes
It doesn’t matter if you are renovating or restoring a period home, or building a new home. If you are looking for:
- Authentic detail with decorative cornices and ceiling roses.
- A more modern look with a shadow line.
- Patching up severe cracks in a solid plaster wall.
Our team of qualified trades people, have the knowledge and experience to complete all work we do, to the highest standard.
We can maintain a high standard, because we take pride in the quality of our workmanship and do all we can to meet your requirements.
We also offer a free no obligation quotation service, contact us via our contact page.
As part of a major renovation we recently undertook in Fitzroy North we reinstated a period archway to the hallway of this home. Our carpenters cut through the brick and installed a steel lintel in order to create this archway. We had our bricklayers in to infill either side of the arch then our expert […]