M.J.Harris Carpentry, part of the M.J.Harris Group, are looking for reliable, professional and keen self-starters who are ready to work on our carpenter jobs Melbourne. If you are looking for an Apprenticeship or you are a qualified and experienced Carpenter, then we are interested in speaking with you. Please send your resume to [email protected] with a cover letter detailing why you would be a great fit to the M.J.Harris Carpentry team.
Qualified Carpenters and Contractors
- Must be qualified in all aspects of carpenters
- Have residential carpentry experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work alone or in a team and deliver a very high quality of work
- Strong commitment to OH&S
- Own reliable transport
- Own tools and PPE
- White card
- Ability to work to deadlines
- ABN & Public Liability Insurance (for contractors only)
The only thing that we require of you is a commitment to learn from some of the best carpenters in Melbourne. We’ll help you with your apprenticeship with on-site training and quickly build up your skill-set to get you through your apprenticeship years. Our apprentices usually stay with us once they are qualified because of the type of work we provide. Our clients expect only excellence from us, so we provide our clients the best carpenters in Melbourne.
Why our Carpenter Jobs Melbourne
are highly regarded
Our team of carpenters at M.J.Harris Carpenters are dedicated to providing our clients quality work and finishes. Be it interior, exterior or an all of house carpentry project, the team are methodical in their approach. A few of the core reasons our carpenters choose a career with us are:
- Team work – if you’re on site and need supplies, our team will deliver them to you. If you need help finishing a project, our team will help you. We always work together as a team – as they say, many hands make light work.
- Thorough – there are so many traits that our carpenters have. One of the stand out characteristics is being thorough. Being thorough when it comes to attention to detail is key to achieving excellent outcomes for our clients.
- We’re growing – you will be part of a growing company. And you’ll look good in the uniform we provide you. Plus weekly pay. That’s why our committed staff have been with us for years.
M.J.Harris Painting is focused on equal opportunity. We’re happy to have any enthusiastic and dedicated person work in our great team environment. We’re a very stable company and work hours are Monday to Friday with opportunity to work some Saturdays with an immediate start available for the right person.